Did the search engine changed?
There was an upgrade one month ago:
But since then we didn't change anything.
I notice that the search works on dev:
Both prod and dev have the same version of the search engine. The invalid query on prod is maybe a side effect of this issue:
The search produces an error when you use one of these items alone.
In Aijii's case, it's the word "is".
"I" as well.
I have been seeing the problem with "Tom" (which is on the list).
Hahaha yes finally I find one who thinks like me that Tom's translation is sometimes wrong :)
But some time I also try making translation as best I can even if not everyday.
[not needed anymore- removed by CK]
no problem if you search "the" limited to Danish sentences:
CK, apparently you did not read brauchinet's post in this thread. He lists exactly the words that cause the problem, and the problem only occurs with English.
The problem seems solved. At least for my search strings